- Tips for parents on how to help their child with their education from nidirect
- Recognise and Remove: Concussion Awerness
This site aims to teach about concussion. Pupils can take the quiz to find out how much they already know and then work through each of the sections
- Parenting NI - a leading organisation, which has been supporting parents in Northern Ireland since 1979.
- Family Support NI: This site provides details of a wide range of services provided by statutory, voluntary and community organisations to support families.
- Digital Parenting Magazine: Digital Parenting Magazine has helped millions of families get to grips with the digital world
- Safe School Transport: A guide for safe travel to and from school for pupils and parents
- Ballymena Academy's Co-Curricular Physical Recreation Strategy